Thursday, February 21, 2008


wah.
some kids are just so blessed with wealth (that comes from parents) that they don't have to think abt $$ at all.
they can get it whenever they want it.
recently gotta know that a friend of mine had just passed her driving license,
and the next minute, found out that she has got her own car.
and she's my age.
and wah again, coz her car is no ordinary car for starters.
it's a car that a general manager of a company could afford with his/her 60th paycheck?
whoa~
well well, just don't abuse whatever u have now k peeps?
be very very thankful.

..............................................................
still thinking, What am I going to do after I grad?
or rather, What am I going to do for a Living?
be a slacker?
hah.
mum will not be talking to me for life if i were to seriously tell her that.
i need to do something that i enjoy.
which also includes working WITH people that i enjoy being with.
with these people, i don't mind working FOR them.
but when i recalled how i worked in my previous workplaces,
i guess i'll be job-hopping for a living.
hmmmm. nvm. i know i will figure something out. soon.



0 comments: