Monday, February 11, 2008

Few years back, was wondering why some people of my age back then, already have this thing called Wisdom Tooth.
Hearing their stories about this 'wonder' tooth made me curious and wonder why is it that i don't have it?
Ha.Ha.
skrg baru padan muke kau 1t. nak sngt kan? amek kau ubat.
& yes. below is the stack of medicine that i got to consume before i go for the surgery.
surgery?
yes. for my case, it is greatly encouraged.
'coz my wisdom tooth in the bottom right gum is slanted,
and hence it rubs against the tooth beside it.
If it's left as such for some time, tooth decay may result.
And if tooth decay is left undetected, both the wisdom tooth & its neighbour have to be removed.
ouch.
so before it gets any threatening, i still need to go through that scary scary procedure, whether i like it or not.
sheeeeeesh.
but obviously, not anytime soon.
let me clear my exams before thinking about this again.
Dear God.....

* i certainly don't mind the mouthwash but the tablets & capsules????????!!!!!!!!
phobia tau!!!! sheeeeeesh.

asked the dentist if i could keep the x-ray result that shows my wisdom tooth
but he said, "you need to loan it."
for that pathetic passport-sized x-ray result (or whatever u call it), i have to loan it?
errrrmmmmmm o....k......
so i asked if it can be photocopied,
he said, "sorry, can't."
and i asked if i could take a picture of it using my hp camera,
still cannot.
ok, forget it.
huhu~

undergoing the x-ray process already teared me (need to insert this quite-big-equipment deep into my small mouth & pressed it on the swollen gum ok!),
i don't dare imagine how the 600bucks-surgery will be like.
huhu~


0 comments: