Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March the 21st. 1pm.
back frm farewell party aka lunch. erm. wad a party it was. k so the food....yea food.....was not too bad. the qty wasnt much so everybody had to ration but still a few of us had a 2nd round. ehem. the sweet n sour fish looks appetizing but like dey say....wad u c is wad u dont always get. not that its not appetizing but its freakin hard. my plastic fork almost broke. nonetheless, the rest of the dishes were yummy still. like the curry, the long2-sausage-like-stuff, ayam lauk kicap & tofu + crabmeat dish. burp! sori. n yea... kudos to jessie!!!!!!!! woohoooo!!!!!!lets order pizza tmw k?? i'll order but u pay using ur own $$ k? hurhur! crap.
k so now back in F.A.L. c'tinue wif my report 'torture' writing. left wif personal selling report n geeeesssshhhhh! im braindead. no idea at all. im actually better at b.s-ing,ie. bullshitting la, but somehow no shit came out. dis's bad. real bad. siew eng, can i copy n paste urs??? grrr! wanted to go to arcade wif tao n sue but just felt lazy to go out altho i cant stand staying in sch either. haix....these last few days of TEP r a killer. shd b rejoicing but too sleepy la. i guess for the 5wks of hols,i'll b snoring away. k enuf of this crap.

so ytd otw back hm frm sch, in the bus frm amk int., i sat right at the back n a few stops aft i boarded,thr's this nyonya who came to sit beside me. she was carrying like 4 bags full of ball-like stuffs as well as her 'pasar' bag. n it really seemed like those bags r carrying her. she's really petite n quite hunchedback. k wadeva. perfectly fine. initially i was reading my mag but somehow i cldnt focus on reading but instead, i took a peek at her thru the corner of my eyes. noticed her fingernails r freakin long n....black. wondering how she could carry those bags. so anw,aft like 5secs aft she sat, she dozed off. k perfectly fine. then slowly n steadily....her head rested nicely at my.....errr....mountains. k fine,breast. perfectly fine. NOT! i was like wad a nice spot uve found huh! i was so uncomfortable n i tried shifting her head up using my elbow. ok she returned back to sit up str8 but guess wad? yea...not for long. it ctinued on for like a million times *exaggerate a lil but tts how i felt ok. it seemed to b ages to reach my bustop. was constantly nudging her but somehow her spine was fixed to curve to the left. so anw, when it was my turn to alight, i nudged her again n she was like...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....wad the fish! so ive gt no choice but to use some aggression to get myself out of that trap. so yea finally out. the end.
wad an experience tt was. luckily my assets r still proportionate. phhheeeew! hurhur! but luckily she's an elderly woman n not a womanizer. hmmm...tt reminds me of my past experience as well. another incident was way back in sec4 i think,i was otw hm frm compass pt n a man..a huge 1 tt is,came to sit beside me. gosh! the bus was full n he stink so bad! n he happily dozed off while im suffocating!! nudging him doesnt help coz i dont think he felt anything n i was like crushed against the window. serious...i was like squeezed to half the size of one seat as his shoulders r darn huge n gawd...i didnt imagine myself facing death tt way. wanted to juz get down the bus but nah....dont wana waste my ez-link la coz left only several more stops. so juz endure to the max. so yea. the end.
another incident actually was myself dozing off in the bus. cant rmmbr whr but i was sitting at the back also (my fav seat) and the bus was so bumpy tt while i was in lala-land, my head knocked on the left window real hard. OUCH! can still feel the pain seyy. n everybody infront was like turned back n stared at me. wad the fish! how i wish i was at the front seat at tt time. so anw the pain was excrutiating n i kept on rubbing my swollened forehead. felt like im a lohan fish. so yea aft tt incident, i really tried my best to not doze off no matter how tired n sleepy i was.
err k i think its getting a lil long winded here. will share other stories wif u peeps soon k!

till then....calo.

0 comments: