Saturday, March 10, 2007

3rd prac lesson. drove frm yck to old upp thomson rd (near my nest) n to yishun. its really fun to learn n do smtg new. but errr i still stalled the car at the crucial moment ie. turning into a main rd. darn. n i got honked for that by some blardy kiasu lorry driver who's right behind me. sheeeesh. im still a learner for goodness sake. other than that, i hv this issue of changing to the wrong gear eg. slowing down n changing frm gear 3 to 2, i tend to shift it to gear 4. yea. the car jerked. n i had a minor 'headbang' moment. grrrrrr! n...n....n...i almost,ALMOST collided into another car. y? distraction. no,not bcoz i saw a cute 'mat' or wadsoeva but i was looking at the name of a sch in yishun that i was passing by. eeeekkks! not that its a must-know but errr, just wanna noe. so while i was searching for the sch's name, i didnt notice a car turning right frm a lane to my right. as soon as i shift my focus back on the road, my instructor yelled "BRAKE!!" errr ok mebbe not yell but its a shout in the nicer n softer tone. n yea. my only remark aft that spur of the mmt was "whoa". till the rest of the journey,my eyes r GLUED to the road.... anw, i really hope to get my license by end of this yr. insyaAllah. pray for me aite.

0 comments: