Saturday, March 17, 2007

March the 17th. 9.13pm.
went out for bfast wif him at j8's delifrance. when we reached thr,shops were mostly sleeping still. so yea decided to eat 1st la. aft making a few rounds, while searching for potpourri tt my mum asked me to buy but to no avail,we decided to go to amk.amk hub to b exact. went thr wif my sista ytd. aft making a few rounds n searching for the potpourri tt my mum asked me to buy but to no avail, we said our gdbyes. he had other plans wif his fwens. so yea. went home. then ard 4+pm, went out to eat at adam rd wif my family n guess wad? went to amk hub aft tt. again. how interesting eh?? but this time round, i decided to buy the japanese kinda silky blouse tt ive been wanting to buy. thx ma.i'll pay u back soon.*wink! so yea. below r some pix i took. njoy.
*emo for no reason on the way back frm amkhub wif my family
**
*him's n her's bfast
*bleahx!
*barley amongst the milos
*buuuuuuurrrrrrrrppppppppp!
till then....calo.

0 comments: