Friday, March 9, 2007

.hatched.

hey everybardeh...welkam to my soon-to-be-dead blog. hmm its not in my liking to hv a blog but err....a rival of mine named tao (nudge tao), pestered me to make one so that this blog cld be a photo gallery that's filled wif pix taken by n wif camwhores like her n...ok...me. well i think for now, when im in EMRS, i'll be a freelance camwhore/cam-lady, instead of being an event n roadshow planner. gosh, life in EMRS is a slack. but thx to slacking, i gave birth to this blog. dont even bother askin me y its slacky. coz i dont know the reason myself. anw, cant wait for this TEP (Teaching Enterprise Project) to end n TEP (The Enjoying Period) to start in like 2wks time. yeah. can hurei2!!!!!

anw,i'll b changing my blogskin soon!! already found smtg,errr...nice,i guess but dont know how to go abt doin it. eeeeeekkkkks! ya i noe im veli slenge when it comes to IT n stuff but give me some time k.

till then........

0 comments: