Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday. 20th Oct. 7.30pm.

2wks of not on-ing my lappie (or internet to be precise) is crazy! dono wadda hekk is wrong wif it (pardon me, im a no IT person) n i just kept on refreshing IE (internet explorer la u dumb! ceycey....lol.), hoping that a miracle wld happen but obviously...fat hope.
so i just asked my bro to call the pakcik (uncle) who initially set up my wireless broadband n God knows wad he asked my bro to do coz i was at work tdy.
so fortunately n unexpectedly my boboi so-called sent me home cum 'raya-ing' to my house n i told him of the prob n he said he cld try fixing it up coz his parents work for the subscriber that i subscribed. so somehow he cld do some trial n error. in the process, he called 4 some technical support (his parents lah) n walah! i can blog again!!!
so wads the solution to the prob, turn off my proxy server. just that. n sheesh... ive been refreshing IE like sicko maddo dumbo n turning that off is all i gotta do? ya sucha IT dummy i m. I ADMIT TAU!!!!!! haha.
so since i got my own personal technician, i can purposely turn my connection haywire so he can come down to my place to fix it. how does the plan sounds? k crap.
im just hapie the connection's back wokeh!

so for hari raya part. hmmmm.....as usual 1st n 2nd day went out visiting coz my parents r the youngest amongst their siblings. mum has 11 altogether n she's the 2nd youngest but her younger sis is no longer breathing so ya...mum is the youngest now.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
so overall it was aite...met with relatives that can only be met once a yr. (wadda hell is wrong wif my ingrish?!)
the seeking of 4giveness part? hahahaha. lets just say i'm still immature when it comes to this situation. i actually laughed when seeking 4giveness frm my bro. hahahaha! sori eh abg....haha. but then again, come to think of it, y do we seek 4 4giveness only on hari raya? y accumulate ur sins or wrongdoings 4 one yr? guess this practice is 4 those whom u dont get to meet frequently that u seek 4giveness once a yr when u finally get to meet one another. but then again, come to think of it again, sometimes we commit mistakes w/o our own self knowing. so all the more we shd be apologising, to our parents especially, more frequently before it's ever too late. only then u wanna start crying n wailing n yelling n distorting ur face? pointless isnt it? this is like a reminder to myself as well. disobedient, celupar n cilupba! haha.
so anw, some pix r up. the rest not transferred yet. so meantime, make do wif wad i managed to dig....



*formal shot.

*candid. haha. erk~

*at aunt's plc at jrg. 2nd hse visited.

*sempat main card dgn adeq nana.

*adeq insyiroh. she loves wiping the floor wif her bum + fully filled diapers

till then...calo.

0 comments: