Sunday, October 28, 2007

28Oct.8.17pm.
random pix.
*make a guess of what's beneath?
*guess no more. tada!!!!!!! a cat suffering from hyperthermia. haha. so kiyut.
*i like the gearbox. like a joystick u use to play games. erk~
*driving an MPV. kehkeh!
*us. shaas.

im pissed.
as i was driving my mum home from raya-ing, i was being bullied by this sickening road bully.
he thinks he drives a BIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG car, i have to give in n make way for him?
my assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
idiot.
i entered a small n narrow lane that leads to my house & at both sides of the lane, there were cars that were parked there. so i was prctically squeezed in between n had to move slow.
so at the same time, this idiot happened to be moving off towards my direction. BUT..only one car is parked on one side of the lane where he was at. n the other side was empty. so i didnt move an inch, thinking that he would give some way for me to pass.
HELL NO.
he was also stagnant. i waited for quite a while for him to reverse to the side that was empty.
HELL NO.
so we both were in that position for like 2mins? both not wanting to give way. BUTTTTTTTTTT........
in the end I did.
after that idiot turned on his HIGH BEAM, practically blinding me.
BLARDY hell.
so i bo pian have to reverse uphill. 1st time doing that seyy. grrrrr!
AND.....
when he move passed me, he dare to give me THAT STARE.
parn-tart ok.
was irritated till i pressed the horn for no reason. my mum who's beside me was like 'sabar girl, sabar....' ('be patient girl,patient....'). haha.
i mean, logical thinking, HE 's the one who's supposed to make way for me rite?
apparently, he's a no-brainer who happened to be able to drive a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG car. so sad.
mentang2 kete aku ade TRIANGLE, sesuke hati kau nk kasi aku kanchong keppppppperrrrrrr?
cey...kete aku konon. haha.
oh wells......
i believe there're lots more of this kinda crap that'll happen once u're able to drive.
chill k.
tomorrow's monday. i'm feeling the monday blues already.
siannnnnn.
till then...calo.

0 comments: