Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nice to see, nicer to smell.


Ok so I did some clearing&cleaning up of my room (not much of a diff in the end though).
Was supposed to look for a pair of maroon Kurung,
but as I ransacked the wardrobe,
everything else fell out & thus, the clearing of clothes.

Seriously in need of a more spacious wardrobe,
'cos current piece is meant for kids.
I had to get big boxes from Ikea plus 2 separate containers,
to store the junks.

Planning to revamp the room,
Rid the current kid's set to make space for a new sliding door wardrobe & a simple sofabed or something like that.
Just these 2 pieces & my room wil be complete.
Yes, I don't need a dressing table or bedside table,
at least not yet.
Maybe once I'm a wife.

Presenting.....MUA COLLECTZION....of jeans & tudungs.


^Jeans that I've yet to wear, once the fats on the thighs&tummy are shed.
Oh when oh when~

^Rarely-worn jeans & a jeans-skirt.

^Worn at home. Uh-huh, I do wear jeans at home. Anything the matter?
And that's the all-time favourite camou pants.

^Out of the many, only these 2 are worn frequently, but washed seldomly.
So, imagine the fragrance.
My beloved whitejeans has turned pink, so it shall not be posted.
UUUURGH!


And I still wanna buy a couple more light jeans,
to balance out the dark ones.
*Hinthint, birthday's coming.*



!!! BAJU SALE coming soon !!!

0 comments: