Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hawtt.


Hot topic of conversation now- How's your preparation for Raya?

For those who're thinking of asking this,
I'll just let u guys know here.


One, I swear I did not realise that only 10 days of Ramadhan is left.

Felt like it has only been a week of fasting.

Maybe 'cos I didn't get to welcome this Holy month, 'MC' for the 1st few days.

Two, Hari Raya celebration has been on the low since the previous year.

Of course, Muslims who have performed the sacred duties of the 3rd Pillar of Islam (fasting, worship, reading the Quran, purifying one'
s behaviour & charity), deserve to celebrate the triumph over a-month long period of Ramadhan.
Well, I'm just looking forward to gather with the seldom-met relatives,

'Cos u know, the excitement isn't like what it had been during the hey-days.

So, preparation is minimal.

As in, not doing much of a Raya-shopping.

Mum made my Baju Raya while I do the baking of cookies.

Left with some cleaning up & that's about it.

YOU know, it's advisable to not debate about sensitive issues, like religious matters.
If you choose to be ignorant,
SO BE IT.
It's between You & HIM.
There's no need to question on what has been specified.


0 comments: