Sunday, June 29, 2008


Staying up for the Euro finals.
About 2 hours to go.

Few days back, a pervert rubbed his bulge on my right arm.
I was on the way back from Bugis, sat at the seat nearest to the aisle.
The evening peak period got the bus filled fast.
But it wasn't THAT crowded, he could stand back a lil bit.
No, he just chose to give me the gooseybumps, each time the bus
made a turn.
As much as i tried to shrink myself, it doesn't work cause the pervert would inch forward everytime i did that.
"Kalau handsome takpe jugak."
So had to withstand the stress and uneasiness for about 10mins, till he got a seat behind me.
However, agony didn't end there.
He then nudged the back of my seat continuously with his knees.
That went on for the rest of the journey, approx. 15mins.


No, i don't have PMS. I just really despise them.

0 comments: