Saturday, November 17, 2007

18th Nov. 2.50am.
sorry, but i'm feeling phucked up rite now.
everything seems to go wrong when u least expected it.
shitsy.
my 1wk old hp is now handicapped coz it somehow dropped from the tv while i was charging it,
& wahlah! got an instant jigsaw puzzle as i stepped into my room to check up on it!
so i went straight & all the way to the service centre which is at wisma and guess what?
they currently dont have stock for LCDs, which is what my hp needed to cure the damage.
thought it may be available within the next few days
but NO.
it may take a wk or even a mth.
like wtp!
so freakin long!!!!
though it can still be used but i cant really sms with the screen half black.
but thks to my bro, he let me use his spare hp for the time being.
thks u abg. =)))
but then again, HAIYOH!!!!
jialat lalat.
moral of the story, dont put ur hp at places above the ground, where it may break apart like nobody's business.
put it on the floor when charging & employ a guard to make sure nobody step on it.

ok on a happier note, ive got myself a new pair of jeans & a schbag!!!
wuuuhuuuuuuu!

on a shitsy note again, i'm broke.
this is always the case with us humans (excludes filthy rich baskets who dont have to think abt this prob).
will be spending more on friends' bdae prezzies too.
lemme see....thr'll be 5 peeps altogether? i think.
maybe more to come.
and like shucks!

and then thr was this lunch that i had with mum at this lala restaurant.
service tax was like 6bucks?!
worst than the newly-hiked ERP la sey.
ok stop it 1t.

went to asian fd expo @expo with saggy n jac on friday.
hungry ghosts.
haha.
erm, though not many halal booths around but got to try out few samples here & there.
then went to guardian sale nx hall, nothing much.
then went to BK n i got myself a hershey sundae & iced milo.
it was a chocolatey day for me!!!
yezzzaaaaa.
then back home.
couple of hours later, supper out with family!!!!
ate rice with several yummyumm dishes.
then back home. stoned.

This next part of the entry is for him. It will be an emotional one or loveydovey or whatever it may seem to u. but whateva it is, if u wana yuck it, buzz the hell off!!!!!!

(i cldnt sleep aft the conversation me & him had so this is the only thing that i can fall back on)

To you, whom it concerns, hope u read this......

First and foremost, I thank you so so much for being honest with me and to yourself. Really appreciate it. Though I was taken aback by that confession, I understand where you are getting at.

Remember I told you that I once thought of the exact same thing? Yeah, I actually poured it out in my own ‘dear diary’, not written but typed. So it’s not so traditional. Hehe. So anyway, see? I am an emotional kind of girl/lady (whichever you think is applicable and relevant). I will share it with you soon but I've got a feeling that it would be after I post this one up. Hence, the message is kind of in a different tone from this one. However, that was then & this is now. Guess I wasn't thinking straight enough back then & thought that that was the only way out. But since u've mentioned it.............

Ok, so we have decided to go our separate ways for the time being. hmmm.... I seriously dont see the need to do this coz we are supposed to support one another, whatever the situations may be. You mean in the future, when u have a full-time job, there'll be another 'separate ways' kinda thing too? hmm... But it's ok... You'll be able to do your stuff w/o any distractions now, if that's better for you. I'll just have to go along with it. I don’t know how I will go through with it but do make supplications for me k? I’ve never done this thing in my entire life. So this is a brand new experience for me. LOL.

Just want to let you know, again, that I will leave only when you don’t need me anymore. I will always be there for you and I will be waiting. You will always be remembered and no one else (exception for my mum), I repeat, NOBODY ELSE can occupy this space in my lil heart.

Nonetheless, I wish you all the best in whatever you do. Do take good care of yourself, don’t overwork & most importantly, eat chocolates. =))))
I love euuuu. i know words are just words & anybody can say those 3 words but mister, i really do.

PS: was tearing again when I typed this. =_______(

0 comments: