Sunday, May 27, 2007

May the 27, 9pm.
been hibernating frm blog for quite some time. been on and off with proj, assignments n tutotials etc. everytime when i set my mind on doing proj, i'll end up doing other junks such as going out n going out. n now is another example y i dont n cant seem to get my schworks done. here i m. blogging just for u....how swit of me rite..ya i noe...

May the 19,12nn.
relatives start coming in for my bro's engagement. i was in the kitchen for 99.3% of the time, washing, packing fd, misplacing utensils which in the end is right in front of my 4 eyes (think i nd another pair) etc.

after reciting prayers, eat, talk2, me and my other relatives went to the lady's side at admiralty to exchange 'brg2 hantaran'(sori i dont know what its called in ingrish). i was assigned the task of taking photos but in d end, managed to snap only a few relevant ones coz ive no idea what stuffs to snap besides myself. but i managed to snap pix of the unrecognizable 'bride' coz the make-up pasted on her was like super thicko! (sori sis but ure pretty.can join opera cine *wink).

so my aunt was the one to wear the slimmest-ring-ive-ever-seen onto bride's finger n snap snap snap! everybody rushed to snap pix leaving me under their armpits. how i wish i was on stilts on that day. so anw, aft reciting prayers,eat,talk2,we went back with the lady's side of 'brg2 hantaran'. the irony is that abt 6 cars (incl my bro's) went to the lady's side but only 2 cars(incl my bro's) went back to my hse. sadded. but its ok...other relatives had some other committments. but whoa i tell u....the hantaran r all fd fd fd!!!! chocz chocz chocz!!! ive nvr ate so many fererro roaches (how the hell do u spell it?) in my entire life. thx to sis piza....

so yea...my house started to cool down with relatives n friends at abt 6pm. n ya my family had to work OT to scrub trays n tubs (mostly done by my bro) n find means n channels of storing the surplus fd frm the caterer (mostly done by my mum). i was kinda stone by then so i only did a lil bit of this n a lil bit of that but mostly lots of roaches entering my mouth n tummy yumm yumm.

back to May the 27th, 9.22pm
went to tamp to meet him but in d end i hv to go n fetch him at tanah merah. i really fetch him ok coz i can actually wait for him at tamp but that funny habi of mine asked me to bring him back to tamp frm tanah merah stn whc is near his camp. k ya wadeva so followed him back home coz he hafta chg his uniform. i wldnt wana b seen walking ard with a 'walking tree'. kehkeh! *wink. so waited at his void deck for half-hr or so but when i was abt to get frustrated, his mum invited me up for lunch. my frust turned to contentment (got such word anot?) immediately.

so i talked to his cat named 'pak mat'. tkde name glam lagi kepe hunz? he's huge wotey. the oldest cat ive ever talked to u noe...sweet 21yrs of age. i tot cats can live only up to 20. but can c that pak mat really shed fur like the trees shed leaves during autumn (hope i get the season rite).

aft eating n chatting with his mum, we left for marina bay area. his mum is really nice. i loike.
k so we actually slept during the whole bus journey frm tamp to fullerton. i didnt slp ytd wotey. .feeling excited n anxious at the same time abt meeting him n his mum. ya....


so we just walk2 ard nothing to do go esplanade's lib n listen to him sing n i sing along spoiling the songs bla bla yada yada.....

aft the 'concert',we went to marina square, planned to take pix of the retailer tt i chose for RSM proj but in d end just walk2 abit, met sum1 who examined our faces n then passed a flyer abt buying wedding gowns n suits, along our way to suntec to meet my eldest bro who sent us safely back home. *yawn....

all in all....im smiling to myself all the time now.

now to May the 25th. 5.30pm
had napfa test tdy. was excited but lazy to go. imagine 2yrs w/o any training or exercise n out of nowhere, ure supposed to go for the test. cut the story short, i failed broad jump (butt heavy wif roaches) and 2.4 (really pancit la ok). but im proud to get A for sit n reach and sit ups and shuttle run!!!!!! wooohoooo!!!! altho no award but still ive achieved smtg out of my wildest dreams!!!! k wadeva.....its over. but my pain, aches n strains r still not over....sucky.

sori not many pix but better than nothing la horrr.


*sori if i looked nonsensical coz i was bz in the kitchen wotey.....
*one of the hantaran frm lady's side. roaches!!!!!
*bunz n hunz
*freakin sleepy la.........didnt slp whole nite la.........
till then...calo.

0 comments: