Thursday, May 10, 2007

May 10th. 10.40pm
im getting engaged nx sat!! eh, not me. my eldest bro. hurhur!

mummy's bz wif preparations. stress. tired. sleepy. soggy. giddy.

makes me wonder y thr's a nd to perform this custom that is actually not a must.

financial wise, hmm...my bro's actually not earning much. n its understooded that if u dont hv the means, might as well dont put another burden on urself. but anw, its still gonna b carried out. thr's always a 1st time for everything.

but im actually looking 4ward for tt day. will b ms photographer n ms food snatcher. most prolly will b going to the lady's side to take pix!!!! wait for the pix k!!! will mostly hv me in it!

sch...hmmm...how interesting. tdy(thurs) is the not-to-look-4ward-to day. hafta carry 4 modules' lect materials, wake up early for the 1st lesson starts at 9 all the way till 6 with only an hr break for the whole day.

so i was like carrying the 2 most heavy n thick lect notes in my hand when it actually slipped frm my grasp n splashed on the floor of amk's bus int at amkhub on my way hm. n the guy behind was walking so close to me that he cldnt brake in time when my notes fell n yes he stepped on it leaving a memory behind on my lect notes. no apology wadsoeva, sort of like hit n run accident. mind u its peak period, 6+pm, n tt accident took plc at a location so convenient tt made me looked like an idiot. maybe i m alr an idiot but hey, give me the benefit of the doubt here wotey. so while waiting for the bus at the berth, i practically looked down n examined my feet till the bus came like 10mins later. mala'on btl...

hmmm...sleepy alr la. want to eat murtabak nw.

till then..calo.

0 comments: