Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April the 18th, 8.50pm
only recently, i gotta know frm my fren who told me tt 'sakae' actually means alcohol. erk~ yikes! i swear i didnt know tt. i just tot tt hey,its just sushi. just ate the one wif the crabstick in it, egg sushi n takoyaki balls. no meat no wine wadsoeva wad so just shoot la. hee! erk~


in less than 2wks' time,i'll b back in sch. dono if its guud or bad. its guud bcoz i'll get to c my frens n i dont hafta think of smtg to do anymore, like i do during the hols. its bad coz i wont b havin any hols anymore till i grad nx yr, insya'Allah... lets just take 1 step at a time ya...

so anw, below r just some random pix i took when im darn bored.....


*takin a pic of my bro who's takin a pic of me, takin a pic of him. understooded?
*my mum's feet. hee!
*choc waffle! yumm yumm!
*smile!
*choc apam! yumm yummie! anything wif choc just makes me drool n my mucus dripppin!

till then...calo.

0 comments: