Saturday, June 2, 2007

June the 2nd. 3.37pm
cant believe im sacrificing my wkends to do sch stuffs!
so not me
but must get used to it
which i tell u...sucks
supposed to go out with him n his mum.
thx to icas...(icas said ure most welcome my dear)
grrr!
2 more individual icas(thk God i finished HRM,left RSM n PS. sigh!)...dont know whr to start & how to start! ciuming ah!!!!
2 tests coming up...
aft nx wk,2wks of term break.
more like 2wks of MORE PROJECTS break.
dont know if im like looking forward to it.
i nd rest, yes...
but i dont c myself resting with more projects...
oh wad the hekk..
ive been complaining
complaining to myself...
nobody wld understand what im going thru
just keep it to myself so long as i still can
i dont know if i still can
i brokedown infront of my frens yesterday while discussing proj
wad the hekk!
i dont know what was that for myself
sigh...
wanna start proj now....i hope.

till then...calo.

0 comments: